- YOU CANNOT CANCEL AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION, UNLESS ITS OFFICIALLY DISCONNECTED AND ACCOUNTS CLOSED.
- Installation is non-refundable.
- Subscription rental are non-refundable.
- No refund shall be payable to You under any circumstances including cancellation for any of the tariff plans, that You have subscribed to.
Bank or Payment Gateway Issues
- Jinusnet may suspend or terminate the Services and the Sites at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work.Jinusnet may upgrade or update the Sites and the Services for any other reason whatsoever.
Jinusnet shall not be responsible for any issues pertaining to the online payment(s) made by You through Your credit card/ net banking account(s) including but not limited to, excess charges charged by the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, double debit to the credit card account, invalid card details, authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction.You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier.
You understand, declare and agree that Jinusnet shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier.
Jinusnet shall not be liable for any payment(s) not reaching the intended registered account due to Your quoting an incorrect customer ID.
Jinusnet accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.Every Transaction Reversal would attract Transaction Reversal Charges as levied by the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
'Jinusnet reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions without any prior notification to You; therefore You are advised to check these regularly.You can read the latest version of the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the "Terms & Conditions" link provided in the website
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Jinusnet be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or monetary losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Nextra websites/ this section/ services or for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or monetary losses arising out of or in connection with this agreement.This clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Contract.
Liability of Jinusnet to you in all events under any applicable law whatsoever for all loss or damage arising out of your use of this section shall be limited to the value of any amount you have paid to Jinusnet for your use of this section.
Jinus Net may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when It has your consent to share the information.It needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent.It has to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities or in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.It believes in good faith that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights and related property of Jinus Net and that of its customers.It uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to it secure.It finds necessary to act to protect the interests of Jinus Net, its affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
The carrier has entered into an agreement with Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.; GA-123, Niladri Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 , to provide Broadband Internet
Access to its Subscriber.The carrier has expertise in sales and marketing to wifi services and holds a valid and subsisting agreement to provide wifi services through
cable/wireless network in the area.The carrier as a conduit agrees to provide Internet access to the subscriber pursuant to terms of this carrier subscriber agreement.As a conduit carrier enable to Subscriber to access the information, programs and other services available on the internet in exchange of which carrier will receive a monthly fee from the subscriber each month in advanced as agreed between the party on the terms and conditions mentioned here in.
- in this terms and conditions, the Following terms shall have the meanings set out opposite them: "carrier" means an agent authorized by Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.to distribute bandwidth over a local network in a defined location."Policy" means the national telecom policy (1994, 1999)."Broadband" refers to teleNetworks in which a wide band of frequencies is available to transmit information, "Network" means the internet network, which carrier runs, for the purpose of this Agreement."Subscription Pins" means recharge/activation pins provide by Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.through carrier on a tear off paper with usage instructions and terms."Customers Permise Equipment" means any apparatus or equipment provide by .Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd., or its distribution pertner or any third party to you at the premises to enable provision of the service under the agreement "Agreement" means the agreement between Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.and the carrier for the procurement of service, incorporating these .Terms end Conditions."Customer Equipment" means computers, internet adapters, wireless devices and other teleNetworks equipment supplied by the customer to access the Broadband Service and for the customer is responsible,"Operational Service Date" means the date when you first register for the service.A "GAF' mean the customer application from which you need to fill for accessing the service and is a component part of this agreement."Premises" means your premises where the service is to be received."Service" means the connection of broadbasd access."Subscriber" "You" "Your" means the end user or customer with whom this agreement is made with, whether a corporate body or and partnership, as well as individuals."Your Line" means your connection no the carrier's LAN."CPE" means equipment (i.e.cable, radio etc.) installed by carrier to sebscriher's premises.
- On payment of recharge amount, the subscriber shall have the right to utilize the services of the carrier Each subscriber is responsible for his or her own account and for ensuring full compliance of its user account and shall ensure confidential its password.
- Carrier is not responsible for refunding or recharging any credit that may be left as balance in user account at any point time.
- The subscriber is responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment necessary to connect to carrier wifi services.The subscriber agrees to use carrier wifi services in a manner consistent with any all applicable laws of the Union of India.
- The IP address allocated to subscriber through carrier are non-portable and shall continues to remain the exclusive property of .Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.
- In the event of non-payment, any breath of this agreement or any other reason the carrier shall within its sole discretion shall have the right to immediately terminate without notice subscribers right access internet.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing, access to and use of Internet or of carrier services way be terminated by either party at any time by seeding written notice to the other party.In the event of termination by the subscriber shall remain liable for any charges incurred until the effective date of termination.The effective date of termination shall he the date upon which carrier receives the above described notice, or on a future date so specified by subscriber
- Carrier reserves the right no charge fees, surcharges, subscriber fees or lnstitute new fee an any time upon ten days prior notice.
- Minimum peried of subscription is 6 months; subscribers having connection of less then 6 months will not get tbe refund the security deposit(if any)
- "CPE"s am exclusive property of Carrier/Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.A subscriber should not after, modify or try to do the same to the CPE & its settings.Carrier Jinus Net Pvt.Ltd.can withdraw/dismount CPE of de-activated subscribers an any time without showing any reason.
- The subscriber is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and check points to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of date inputs and output and for maintains of external means for reconstruction of any lost date.The subscriber agrees to access their own need for proactive measures and implement whore necessary whether under professional advice or not including voltage spike, protection, computer equipment Insurance, virus detection and elimination software security and system administration policies and obtain such protection as they see fit and not to make any claim against the carrier wifi service provider for the loss or damage to their equipment.
- The subscribe understands and agree that option, advices, services and all other information expressed on the Internet by third parties are throw provided by third parties and carrier an service providers exercise no control whatsoever on the contents of the information passing through it.
- Upon termination of the services contemplated here under the subscriber must either return carrier software to the carrier or destroys it at their own risk.
- Jinus Net.Pvt.Ltd.in-internet bandwidth business partner of several class-A ISP-and using their ISP license to.distribute band width.through carrier to the and user in wireless or wired network
- Carrier will not be responsible for any damage suffered by the subscriber.This includes loss of data resulting for delays, non-deliveries, miss-deliveries or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber's errors or omissions.-
- Use of carrier internet account by tbe subscriber for sending mass e-mail (spam) or other forms of unsolicited mails is strictly forbidden and such use will result in termination of account without any liability for the loss or damages suffered by the subscriber.
- Subscriber while accessing to other networks through carrier service must company with the rules appropriate for such other networks.
- The subscriber shall not indulge in the following activities which are outside the preview of the internet telephony service as defined under the license agreement of department of tele Networks amended from time to time and area illegal in India,
a) Voice Networks from anywhere to anywhere by means of dialling a telephone number (PSTN/ISDN/PLMN) as defined in national numbering plan,
b)Originating the voice Networks service from a telephone in India and terminating the voice Networks to telephony it India.
c)Establishing connection to any public switched network is India.
d)Dial-up lines without word dialling facility from nodes.
- Carrier specifically denies toy responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- Subscriber specifically agrees not to upload post or reproduce in anyway materials protected by copyright without the permission of copyright owner.
- Only public domain files and files, in which the author has expressed consent for online distribution, may be uploading to software libraries or other flies by the subscriber.Any other software may not be uploaded to the carrier software of to any software libraries carrier at its sole discretion further reserves the right immediately terminate without notice any subscriber who misuses uploading or uploading to the Internet.
- This agreement allows the subscriber no access the internet but the subscription is not shareable each person who uses carrier services must be a subscriber in their own right the subscriber will not allow any unauthorized persons or entity to utilize carrier wifi services subscriber shall sot distribute user's id's and or password to the carrier wifi service to others.
- The subscriber agrees not so resell or obtain any compensation in any from directly or indirectly from any other person or entity for access products, services or content through carrier without the express written permission of carrier.
- Thin agreement is not assignable or transferable without the express written consent of carrier.
- Carrier's broadband services may only be used for law full purposes transmission of any material in violation of any union of India laws or regulations of any other countries is prohibited.This includes but is not limited to copy righted material, material that is legally judged to be threatening or obscene of material protected by trade secret.The subscriber specifically agrees to indemnify and hold carrier and Wifi services provider harmless from any claIms resulting from a beach of these terms carrier reserves the right to discontinue services to anyone who transmits or receives materiel that carrier finds objectionable.
- All charges towards activation/recharge are payable in advanced by the subscriber The subscriber agrees to pay setup fee, if any.
- Carrier shall discontinue or disconnect wifi service of a subscriber in the event of non-renewal the carrier makes no warranty of any kind weather exposed or implies for the service it is providing.
- In case of any misused or mishandling, our computer might not function properly and by no means, the carrier or the service provider will be held responsible for it.
- In case any theft is committed it your network and the line gets suspended, carrier will instantly intervene to find its remedy but in case of signal off carrier shall deny the responsibility, If such situation arises the carrier will take prompt effort to wake the signal on with the help of administration.
- Carrier shall not be liable for any harassment offered by the subscriber through administration for any abuse of carrier service the subscriber here by indemnify carrier.Jinus Net.Pvt.Ltd., its director, inventor for any losses and expenses that may be incurred due to any misuse of service by the subscriber.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein.Jinus Net.Pvt.Ltd.reserves its right to access information over the network.Established by the subscriber, it required in pursuance of the statutory provision of law and as per the specific provisions of the Information technology act 2000.
- Every subscriber must fix the LAN card on the computer and shall be responsible for its safety, in case of damage iv carrier shall not be liable for any damage to the LAN card.
- For shifting or re-connection a nominal fee as applicable shall be payable by the subscriber.
- The subscriber have return the CPE to carrier if subscriber not renew the service more than 45 days from the date of expired.
- The disputes if any shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of union of India and courts in BHUBANESWAR shall exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising between the carrier and subscriber.